The 17th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE NANO 2017)
July 25-28, 2017
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
112 Washington Place, Pittsburgh, USA
Awards of IEEE-NANO 2017
Best Conference Paper Award
Saurabh Vinayak Suryavanshi, Alexander Joseph Gabourie, Amir Barati Farimani, Eilam Yalon and Eric Pop, “Thermal Boundary Conductance of the MoS2-SiO2 Interface”
Best Student Paper Award
Qiugu Wang, Weikun Han, Yifei Wang, Meng Lu and Liang Dong, “Tape-Based Flexible Metallic and Dielectric Nanophotonic Devices and Metamaterials”
Best Poster Award
Suman Chaudhary, Rupinder Kaur Kanwar and Jagat Rakesh Kanwar, “Guar Gum Derived Nanotherapy for Oral Delivery of Neem Leaf Protein against Colon Cancer”
Make the most of IEEE NANO 2017 with InfoVaya
InfoVaya® is a secure cloud platform designed to support our researchers in promoting their work and advancing their careers. It will further provide online access to our program.
Promote your work
• Provide additional information, upload slides/posters, upload supporting materials.
• Make your research reproducible by uploading code and data.
Advance your career
• Fill in your professional profile and upload your CV and list of publications.
• Browse other profiles, and find new collaborators.
• Recruiters can access your profile, and offer new job opportunities.
Find useful information
• Explore the conference program using a range of criteria.
• Discover the most popular presentations of the event overall, or by category / theme / date.
- First-time users:
- Visit https://events.infovaya.com/register
- Enter your email address (usually the one you used to register for the conference).
- A link to set your new password will be emailed to you.
- Existing users:
Simply log in to your existing account at https://events.infovaya.com/login
Sir James Fraser Stoddart, Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2016, has accepted the invitation to give a plenary speech on “Nanomachine” to the conference.
|2 Page Abstract Submission:|
|Workshop/Tutorials Proposal Submission:|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstract and Workshop/Tutorials:|
|Contributed Paper Final Submission:|
|Late News Abstract Submission:||May 15, 2017|
|Presentation Only Abstract Submission:||May 25, 2017|
|Early Bird Registration:|
If your papers are accepted, you can present your papers at the conference either orally or by poster. If you want your papers to be included in the conference proceedings published by IEEE Xplore, you need to submit a full paper and a copyright transfer form after the notification of your paper acceptance. The conference proceedings published by IEEE Xplore, are indexed by EI. The full paper has a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with overlength page charge of USD100 if accepted).